LINEN DRAWER COMPANY PROFILE
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to locally manufacture and supply high quality household textiles into global markets through an ethical and enthusiastic organisation and to educate our customers on the benefits and care of our products.
In 2004 the current owners of Linen Drawer decided to combine their extensive knowledge of fabrics with their vast experience in retail and manufacturing in South Africa .... and so the concept of Linen Drawer was formed. Actual trading began towards the end of that year.
We began, by sourcing top quality pure cotton percale fabric. Once we had found a fabric that met our exacting specifications, we used the fabric to produce an extensive range of bedding and so the Linen Drawer brand was introduced to the South African market. The bedding was well received by the hospitality industry around the country. It was not long however, before we were being asked to supply duvet inners, cotton throws, towelling and a host of related products. We set out to partner with some of the top producers of quality brands in each of those fields and before long, were able to offer a virtual one stop shop for bedding, towelling and soft furnishings for the hospitality industry.
The business had initially been established as a bulk supplier of quality bedding and towelling to the tourism industry. Decorators and the public (many of whom had become familiar with our bedding because they had stayed at hotels that we supply) were demanding access to our products. In 2007 we set up the retail leg of our business. We opened a showroom in Paarl (our home town) and redesigned our website www.linendrawer.co.za to function as a safe, secure yet simple to use, online bedroom and bathroom shop.
Products & Services
Linen Drawer is essentially a producer of top quality, pure cotton percale bedding, as well as a wholesaler and retailer of a comprehensive range of bed and bath linen and related products. Our products and service offering is targeted as follows:
1. To the hospitality industry we offer our entire product range in South and Southern Africa operating through a network of competent agents. We focus on ensuring that the durability and performance of all our products are ideal for this industry. In addition to this we offer a laundry training workshop where laundry and housekeeping staff are trained on techniques and processes in the laundry with the intention of increasing longevity of the products and reduction in costs.
2. To the decorating industry we offer our entire product range plus the specialised service of customising products through embroidery, design and sizing. It is possible to ensure that the bed and bath linen matches the décor of the bed and bath room.
3. To the general public we offer our product range at retail prices, selling from our showroom in Paarl as well as directly from our online Bed and Bathroom shop – see www.linendrawer.co.za
What sets Linen Drawer apart from our competitors?
1. We focus on delivery. If we commit to delivering a product or service at a particular time...it will be delivered on time and with a smile. Integrity is a key driver for us and is evident through all areas of our business.
2. Our products are all top quality. From our own range of Linen Drawer branded bedlinen, our cotton throws, bath robes, towels, duvets and our pure silk cushions... in fact, all of our products offer exceptional quality and value for money. Wherever possible, we make use of pure natural fabrics like cottons and silk... not only are the healthier, but they typically feel so much more luxurious than the synthetic equivalent. In addition, pure natural products often have a life span that exceeds that of the alternatives.
3. We at Linen Drawer have a wealth of knowledge around fabrics. Their properties, how to launder them and how to get the best use from the fabric / product. We are happy to share our extensive knowledge with you. On our website www.linendrawer.co.za we have a page dedicated to stain removal and how to care for your bed and bath linen. In addition we offer a unique service to the hospitality trade where, for a small fee, we will come into the laundry, meet with the individuals doing the work and train them on how to be effective in their job. The results of the training have been encouraging. Typically the training results in an increase in the lifespan of the products of around 30%.
Top Quality bedding and towelling products
At Linen Drawer we produce and sell a comprehensive range of top quality bedding.
To produce our fine bed linen, we use only the finest cotton (see specification page for details) imported from one of the top
The pure combed cotton percale, used by Linen Drawer to produce our bedding range, is an exceptional fabric that offers you, the
Pure cotton is totally natural. There are no synthetic additives or man made fibres. This is a pure, natural, wholesome product.
Pure cotton is luxurious and long lasting - particularly when produced as a high density, finely woven, combed percale fabric. It will last you for many years. In addition, your Linen Drawer products will never have that pilling ( ‘balling’) effect often seen on fabrics that are produced from poly / cotton blend.
Linen Drawer products are not only long lasting, but are arguably the most comfortable bedding you will ever sleep in. The pure
Pure cotton is hypoallergenic. If you or your loved one has a sensitive skin or is susceptible to skin allergies, you can be sure the
We also offer a range of excellent quality towelling at competitive prices.
Ordering from us is easy, safe and secure. You will be able to enjoy the luxury of your Linen Drawer products within a few days of ordering – and delivery is free! (We will despatch your products within 3 working days of having received your payment in our bank account).
Order directly from this website
Using our secure online facility, we offer you the option of paying by either credit card, Cell Pay Point or electronic transfer. Other payment options are available if required.
We offer FREE delivery to your door for sales over R1000 (in cases where delivery takes place in outlying areas such as farms, we will arrange for delivery to the nearest hub or post office). For sales less than R1000, we will deliver via your nearest post office.
You can also call our office on 021 872 0108 and place you order directly with us or email your order to email@example.com
Whichever option you choose, you can be assured of the luxury of premium quality bedding at very affordable prices.
Our top quality products coupled with our passion to ensure a superior level of customer service will hopefully build a long-lasting